Muslim Assembly in Newfields – 0216921237
The Muslim Assembly presents a Basic Course in Islam 2012 for Youth, Adults & Converts
EXPLANATIONS & DEMONSTRATIONS
- Kalimas (Declarations of Beldief); Concept of Tawhīd (Oneness & Perfection of Allah)
- Concept of the Sunnah of Muhammad (PBUH), the final and complete Messenger of Allah; Entire approach, attitude, worship and conduct in life;
- Salah (Worship); Zakah (Divine Tax); Sawm (Fasting); Haj (Pilgrimage); Tahãrah (Cleanliness); Halãl & Haraãm.
- Recitation of Holy Qurãn with Tajwid; Basic Arabic
- Sirah: Life and History of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Concepts of Imãn (Faith & Trust in Allah); Taqdir (Destiny); Jihad (effort & struggle.
- Awareness of the Morality of Islam; Manners & Behaviour, Duties and Responsibilities; Duãs (Supplication) for all occasions.
- Procedures at Birth, marriage & Death.
- Status and Role of Women
- Criteria for evaluating an Ideology
Starting Date: Monday, 16th January 2012 (Registration) * Time: 8:30 p.m. * Duration: 9 months (Every Mon & Wed evening) Venue: 38 Lodewyk Rd, Newfields Estate* Fee: R100 per month – Books & Notes Inclusive.
Contact: Roshan & Natheema between 9:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m
Tel: 021-6921237/8 Fax: 021-6923984